"Treating Each Patient with Love and Care."

Thursday, December 20, 2007

"I had dental implants placed with Kristy. Kristy initially went through all other options I have to replace my teeth and we decided that implants were best treatment option for my mouth. I was scared with the thought of having surgery done in my mouth but Kristy reassured me that the procedure is quite simple and after-pain is better than having wisdom teeth removed. And she was right!! I was little tender for the first couple of days and after that I felt almost nothing. Kristy was gentle and caring throughout the whole procedure from the beginning to the end. And now I attend my regular dental check ups every 6 months to maintain my natural teeth s well as my implants. "
Mrs H Shim "Yagoona"

2 comments:

John Moran said...

well,tell me the cost of Dental implant? or any side effect.Michigan teeth whitening

Unknown said...

Very well explained. I would like to say that it is very interesting to read your blog... Dentist Basking Ridge NJ