"Treating Each Patient with Love and Care."

Thursday, June 28, 2007

"My son, Daniel has had such a horrible experience with the last dentist. He's 8 and never wanted to go near a dentist ever again. When Kristy saw my son for the first time, it wasn't easy either. But with persistant and gentle approach, Daniel opened up to Kristy and now actually enjoys going to the dentist, amazing!! I now read magazines in the waiting area while Daniel gets his treatments done, not spending hours trying to get him into the dental chair like I used to. Dental visits for our whole family is now a breeze. Thank you, Kristy!"

S Kim, Baulkham Hills NSW

1 comment:

Unknown said...

best dentist I've ever seen thoughtful kind gentle very caring and does her job well.
finally after all these years i have found my dentist.

mario.